FREDERICK (B&O) - Frederick County. East All Saints & south Market streets. Brick. Italianate design with Norman-style spire, and a canopy along the All Saints Street side. Opened 1855 replacing a depot (demolished c-1911) at Carroll & All Saints streets. Annexed with adjacent house and expanded with east wing 1895, with a further enlargement by 1921. In use as a depot with trains using tracks running within All Saints Street until March 1948. Sold by B&O in 1951. Restored 1979 and now occupied by Frederick Community Action Agency. Photo taken 2003.
Photo of same building c-1900 currently displayed on the wall in the building's interior.